Now it’s time for more politics, politics, politics, such as we’ve had all day – let’s keep at it and at it and never let up with wall to wall politics:
Although Katie contacted me for support, I had to be honest with her. I agree with the UNC-CH student government. Katie is a non-intellectual with no value as a speaker. Furthermore, the funding debacle at UNC-CH is entirely her fault. If Katie knew anything about the UNC system, she could have taken any number of measures to ensure full funding of her event:
- Dress up as a six foot vagina.
- Drop your guns and celebrate “kick ass” feminism.
- Tell UNC feminists that some handguns can also be used as sex toys.
- Dress up as a gorilla and throw bananas at the audience. [A few years ago, our women's center paid for a group called the Gorilla Girls to come to campus. They were some serious intellectuals.]
- Fly in on a private jet. Arianna Huffington was paid $12,500 to fly into UNC – Wilmington on a private jet. During her tree hugging feminist speech, she lectured the audience about driving SUVs and wasting precious gasoline.
- Stop wearing makeup and shaving your arm pits.
Katy Pavlich obviously hasn’t got what it takes to mix it with these feminist “intellectuals”. She prefers to stick to the issues and back up what she says:
Tell me your eyes were constantly on the guy interviewing her. Good, good, now here are 35 minutes of her:
Tell me what she just said about Fast and Furious. And here we can have an orgy of politics:
Here’s another political lady:
If she was, for example, interviewing you, your mind would be on the subject, yes?
We all have crosses to bear. To be perfectly serious, it is genuinely a burden. What are they meant to do – run around in sackcloth and hessian sacks to be taken seriously? But truth is – I’d prefer to read them on a blog or hear the voice in a radio interview because if they’re in front of me, other things … er … start to kick in.
And being conservative women, they’re not above being … um … women, in all their glory. They obviously celebrate that and yet, and yet … they are what they are and that produces certain chemical changes in most men. I don’t think men need apologize for that, any more than they need to apologize for looking … um … er … intellectual.
Are you concentrating on these words I’m spewing out now? Hello? Readers?
Ready to debate over Harriet Harman? Barack Obama? How about Nick Clegg and Vince Cable – come on, let’s discuss them all evening – you’ve nothing better to do.
Harris Faulkner discusses vice-presidential candidates:
Dana Loesch supports self-defence for women and is warmly embraced by the left with: “Drop dead, you c**t”:
Amanda Carpenter told by chair of Sacremento Democrats: “May all your children die”:
Julie Banderas has problems with a Weiner: “I honestly wish he would change his name. I’ll have to repeat it again tomorrow.”
Think that just about covers it.