Theo ran it first as far as I’m aware, so I’ll just run a few of them here and the rest you can see at the end of this:
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
realize you’re wrong.
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty
sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind-of tired.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at
work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything
productive for the rest of the day.
13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks
me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that
I swear I did not make any changes to.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team
up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front.
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get
dirty, and you can wear them forever.
And Chuckles’s favourite:
23. The first testicular guard, the “Cup,” was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.