Score one for each correct answer:
1. ‘Glass of Absinthe’ is a sculpture by which 20th century artist?
2. Which year is MCLXIV?
3. If a violinist broke her G-string, she would have three strings left. Name the note to which any of them is tuned.
4. It’s mainly desert and grassland, with tropical rainforest in the north and one of its animals is the quokka. Most people live in two cities.
5. What shape is the DNA molecule?
6. 88 K on a P – decode.
7. In cricket, what is LBW?
8. From which town does denim cloth derive?
9. If zirconium is last, what is first?
10. A sesquicentennial celebrates how many years?
Filed under: Diversions